So, i have been asked a lot of times what is the fastest way to make the terrorizer set, especially in gold, and most people think that the fastest way to get it is actually getting all the topaz, blueprints and gold gems needed for it… There is a fastest and easiest way to do it, here is how to:
You will need to start by making a grey terrorizer equipment ( you can start in green or blue too, i recommend grey for new cities )
- So, to start making the set, we need to go to the Pawnbroker building in the mansion, and click on Exchange
- Click on ” Set “
- Choose the Terrorizer Set
- Choose the type of equipment you want to make, and keep in mind you only need 1 equipment of each type.
- On the gems, selects grey gems
- Click on the blueprint icon, and that little secondary icon will open underneath it. click on the icon, but NOT on the button that say Obtain
- Drag the slider into the far left, so you only use 1 Blueprint, then click Add
- Click on the Topaz icon, and that little secondary icon will open underneath it. click on the icon, but NOT on the button that say Obtain
- Drag the slider into the far left, so you only use 1 Topaz, then click Add
So the equipment will take some hours to finalize, When it’s done, we can then proceed to the next step… Making Normal equipment lv 25 in Grey
- Click on Pawnbroker, and on Exchange
- On this step, you can choose whatever equipment type you want, it does not have to be the same type as the Terrorizer equipment
- And create a lv 1 grey equipment, using grey gems
So, you will need to create 3 normal equipment, in grey and in level 25, in order to synthesize the Terrorizer equipment to a higher color. When you have the all 3 lv25 grey equipments, you can not proceed to the synthesize the massacre equipment.
- Open the Pawnbroker, and click on Safe
- Now select the tab Equipment and select the grey Terrorizer equipment made earlier. The terrorizer equipment will have a coat icon on the top right corner, and normal equipment won’t have it.
And now its just synthesize, just like the following screenshots
And Done, you just synthesized a grey terrorizer to a green terrorizer.
To upgrade this same green to blue, all you need to do is create normal lv25 green equipment, and synthesize it into blue, the same applies to purple, orange and gold.
Please leave any thoughts on this tutorial on the messages below